Need inspiration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zempa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since being accepted to med school my life has kind of come of track. I started going a lot more, and having more fun - a little too much fun, now I'm emotionally, mentally and physically worn out - I still have 3 huge midterms coming up. At this point I am looking at something like a C or 2 and an overall gpa for this semester of a 3.0. Will I be rescinded and how do I focus on studying vs girls?

Members don't see this ad.

Your kidding me. Have some fun, you've earned it!

Since being accepted to med school my life has kind of come of track. I started going a lot more, and having more fun - a little too much fun, now I'm emotionally, mentally and physically worn out - I still have 3 huge midterms coming up. At this point I am looking at something like a C or 2 and an overall gpa for this semester of a 3.0. Will I be rescinded and how do I focus on studying vs girls?

What do you think? You will have your arse kicked out of medical school before you can say "momma". Settle down and finish this last lap, without which you cannot hope to matriculate successfully. Think about the irony of not matriculating due to your foolishness after being accepted-not a pretty thought, at all. Settle down, and simmer down. The wait's almost over. ALMOST.

Members don't see this ad :)
What do you think? You will have your arse kicked out of medical school before you can say "momma". Settle down and finish this last lap, without which you cannot hope to matriculate successfully. Think about the irony of not matriculating due to your foolishness after being accepted-not a pretty thought, at all. Settle down, and simmer down. The wait's almost over. ALMOST.

I disagree with this. Don't settle down. You got into med school, you deserve to live it up. HOWEVA you need to do a better job of of managing your time. Don't completely neglect your classes and physical/mental/emotional health. You can still have plenty fun while passing your classes. And no, you won't get your acceptance rescinded for finishing with a 3.0 semester.