1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Need more help

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by zapatistasup, Jun 15, 2008.

1. zapatistasup

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Thanks in advance for all your help guys. How can we find out what's in the supplementary application for different schools?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. TexasTriathlete

5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Medical Student
    There will be threads on it when they start sending them out. There are also threads from the past cycle, but there is no guarantee that it will be the same **** on the application. It probably will for most places though.

But don't worry about it. They usually just ask for quick statements (i.e., a couple paragraphs) in an essay prompt, and a few other questions that they already know the answers to, based on your primary application.

There are very few that actually ask much of you. I think Western had a long one, and maybe KCUMB. I can't remember who else.

4. prionsRbad

prionsRbad Mooooo
    5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
  5. CDO2012

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Some schools have them on their web page, usually on their site for applicants or future applicants

6. meggielou

7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Most of the schools don't ask too much more than what was on the AACOMAS app, and like CDO2012 said, some schools have them on their web page. Also, some schools send out a secondary only if you're invited for an interview (WVSOM, NYCOM).

And Prions, I love the little dancing guy in your signature! :)