Need more verbal! Ugh!

Started by Sammy1024
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sammy1024

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So i'm studying for a retake and I was doing the TPR Hyperlearning Verbal, and I guess I got too into doing practice everyday and basically ran out of verbal passages. (I should have planned this out better!)

I was wondering if anything else is suggested for verbal. I have already taken all the AAMC tests, done 9 EK tests for verbal, done handful of Kaplan verbal during my first run around.

Any help would be amazing!!
 
So i'm studying for a retake and I was doing the TPR Hyperlearning Verbal, and I guess I got too into doing practice everyday and basically ran out of verbal passages. (I should have planned this out better!)

I was wondering if anything else is suggested for verbal. I have already taken all the AAMC tests, done 9 EK tests for verbal, done handful of Kaplan verbal during my first run around.

Any help would be amazing!!

Old LSAT exams. Prepares you well IMO because they ask a lot of philosophy/artsy type of passages which are often found to be quite difficult on the MCAT.
 
I tried LSAT during my first run around and I felt that their passages were just way short and their question stems were crazy long. Maybe I just had a weird test?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad