Need MPJE help and advice

Started by BrianWho9
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BrianWho9

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone

So I am currently studying for the Oregon MPJE for my third time now . I have failed my first and second attempt with a score of 74 for both and I feel very discouraged at the moment. I have been reading the Oregon Rules and Law, the Pharmacist Manual as well as purchased rphbuddy and pharmacyexam bank questions for supplemental studying. I am not sure if studying this material is enough.

I feel like my biggest weakness was figuring what the questions on the exam were asking me. I mostly had it down to 2 answers and was always unsure. I would read the question and think "oh I know the answer!" and then look at the answer options provided to me, and I would just be confused. At this point I'm not sure exactly how to study and I was wondering if any of you guys have any advice/tips to passing this exam and if you guys have any others resources.

Thanks