Need some advice if i should apply to jefferson, GW, Rochestor or not.

J.Pearlman

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2002
Visit site
Status
Hi all, I am applying to so many schools, I am thinking of cutting the list down. I have to decide between either jefferson, GW, Rochestor. My reason for choosing those three :

Jefferson has way to too many applicants and connections for me to have a chance, plus its very known too.

GW looks at all MCAT scores ( I did real bad on my first MCAT, so that mite screw me up there).

Rochestor as you know is simply tough (even though I am a ny resident, my 28 and 3.4 is probably not good enuf). Can anyone help me out deciding which ones I should cancel out, if any. Thanks a lot.

bruinkid

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 31, 2002
Los Angeles, California
Status
actually,
gw takes into consideration your highest score. by the way, it will work to your favor if you've improved on the mcat.

Doctora Foxy

Meow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2002
Status
Medical Student
I was interviewed at GW with a 9,9,9 and waitlisted, and I was rejected pre-interview from jeff and rochester....

Jeff and roch are top 50 and GW is "lower-tier," so if you're looking for the easiest acceptance of the 3, GW is prolly your best bet stats-wise....although still real hard to get into because there are SO many applicants to that school.

please no flames, just stating the facts here :D

basha

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2001
Visit site
Status
listen to foxy, she's right on point. Hey foxy, how are you hot and smart at the same time....sounds a little unfair.