Need some advice if i should apply to jefferson, GW, Rochestor or not.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

J.Pearlman

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am applying to so many schools, I am thinking of cutting the list down. I have to decide between either jefferson, GW, Rochestor. My reason for choosing those three :

Jefferson has way to too many applicants and connections for me to have a chance, plus its very known too.

GW looks at all MCAT scores ( I did real bad on my first MCAT, so that mite screw me up there).

Rochestor as you know is simply tough (even though I am a ny resident, my 28 and 3.4 is probably not good enuf). Can anyone help me out deciding which ones I should cancel out, if any. Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

actually,
gw takes into consideration your highest score. by the way, it will work to your favor if you've improved on the mcat.

I was interviewed at GW with a 9,9,9 and waitlisted, and I was rejected pre-interview from jeff and rochester....

Jeff and roch are top 50 and GW is "lower-tier," so if you're looking for the easiest acceptance of the 3, GW is prolly your best bet stats-wise....although still real hard to get into because there are SO many applicants to that school.

please no flames, just stating the facts here :D

listen to foxy, she's right on point. Hey foxy, how are you hot and smart at the same time....sounds a little unfair.