1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Need some Advice

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Dr. Clink, May 15, 2002.

1. Dr. Clink

Dr. Clink Member
    7+ Year Member

As of now I have been waitlisted at a few schools and since they have no "rank" or established system of numbering their waitlist, I have come under the assumption that "the squeakiest wheel gets the oil?" I have called upon you med students to get ideas on how I can stand out from the other applicants also waitlisted. Here are some of my ideas. Believe it or not, my advisor is fairly close with the President of our college and has arranged for me to meet with him. His also on a board in affiliation with Mercy core. I have also begun getting more letters written on my behalf from various other professors. I have also contemplated making a "picture diary" of my life as I work in hospital settings and laboratory settings daily, I think it would be an asset for the admissions commitee to "see me in action." Would do you all think? I would be interested to hear your opinions.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. oldman

oldman Senior Citizen
    Gold Donor 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    getting extra letters of rec and additional interviews sound like a good idea. i'm not sure about the picture diary.