Need some honest opinions!

Started by Cubes_MD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubes_MD

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok..so here goes...I've basicially been on the sidelines for a while but I desperately need some honest advice.

I've taken the MCAT 3 x's..Here are my scores.. (yikes! 🙁 )

April 2003: V = 10, P = 7, B= 5 W= N

August 2003: V = 9, P = 7, B = 9 W= O

August 2004: V = 8, P= 9, B = 10 W= 0
Composite= 29
So I already graduated college actually..from a state school in ny last may. GPA is like 3.6 ish (sci a lil lower)
Ton of extracirricular, doin research now on year off, and about to venture on some traveling. Should I still go ahead and apply to US schools or just give it up???? HELP!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.