need some information plz!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eeman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone!!
i m a dentist from pakistan. i have recently graduated. i want to get a DDS degree from states, for that i need to get an equivalence certificate from ECE to become eligible to sit in the Board exam. any one who has been through this process recently plz guide me. wot documents am i suppose to send to ECE? the website says that they require 'original' documents of secondary and intermediate school and the dental school passing certificate. does that mean i shud send all my original O level and A level result certificates or can I just send the DMS? (detailed marks sheet). Do i need to send any other documents as well, apart from the result certificates and application forms?

Members don't see this ad.

u would need all original documents i.e O level,A level,graduation certificate,application form.to be on the safe side i also send all 4 year original mark sheets too.

hey,,,
u can send copies,,,
thats what i did,,, u need to send the final year in high school diplome + university diplome with ur transcripts.... thats all u need...if ur still in doubt give them a call as soon as possible! good luck