need some suggestions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deziking

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone i'm new here my name is Hiral and i'm 19 years old.
I have some things to say, well i fell really odd the past few weeks, i don't know i just feel like my heart isn't just feeling rite and that i feel like i'm going to die. thats what i think! i think i have a disorder or something, all the time i think about my heart and that something will go wrong. is this normal for a 19 year old? or am i just going to deep? can someone please tell me whats wrong. All the time i feel nervouse and scared. when i go to sleep all i can think is something is going to go wrong. I wanted to know is there problems with heart for teens at age 19 and older? and i'm seeing a doctor tomm. thank you. aim is xxthugluv00xx. thanx :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

deziking said:
hey everyone i'm new here my name is Hiral and i'm 19 years old.
I have some things to say, well i fell really odd the past few weeks, i don't know i just feel like my heart isn't just feeling rite and that i feel like i'm going to die. thats what i think! i think i have a disorder or something, all the time i think about my heart and that something will go wrong. is this normal for a 19 year old? or am i just going to deep? can someone please tell me whats wrong. All the time i feel nervouse and scared. when i go to sleep all i can think is something is going to go wrong. I wanted to know is there problems with heart for teens at age 19 and older? and i'm seeing a doctor tomm. thank you. aim is xxthugluv00xx. thanx :scared:

I would not be surprised if your doctor dx you with an anxiety/panic disorder. Best wishes!

medhacker said:
I would not be surprised if your doctor dx you with an anxiety/panic disorder. Best wishes!

yea i might have a panic disorder but how can i solve this? is there a solution to this i know stress is involved.

Members don't see this ad :)
deziking said:
yea i might have a panic disorder but how can i solve this? is there a solution to this i know stress is involved.

Pray!

see a doctor
eliminate stress causing factors
and change the kind of thougths you dwell on

medhacker said:
Pray!

see a doctor
eliminate stress causing factors
and change the kind of thougths you dwell on

hey can ya get on aim?

Status
Not open for further replies.