Need suggestion for nyu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shehla

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
my nbde part one score is 81 and gpa is 3.92
Is there any chances for acceptance or i should ratake
need help:(

SHEHLA

Members don't see this ad.

its better to retake to seek admission in the current pattern. no ideas for whats gonna happen after 2010.
hope this helps.

hiii everyone my stats r 86/2.77/95.......1yr experience+ 4 months of observership....do i stand any chance in NYU for 2009....ny help vl be appreciated.:)

Members don't see this ad :)
hiii everyone my stats r 86/2.77/95.......1yr experience+ 4 months of observership....do i stand any chance in NYU for 2009....ny help vl be appreciated.:) good luck

Last edited:
I got rejection last year from NYU 89/79/101/3.00
however my friend she was 88/78/2.88/95 and she been accepted me and her graduated the same year 9 years experience there are no rules just apply improve your resume here as much as youu can and good luck
u didnt ask NYU people, tat wat was the reason for ur rejection......sounds so weird...

hi my states are part I 85, toefl 96 and gpa is 3.28.......
i have 7 month of experience in india and 5 month of observarship in usa, and also i have published my case study in state level journal in india during my internship..........
can anybody tell me what are my chances to get interview from nyu?????
its better to retake to seek admission in the current pattern. no ideas for whats gonna happen after 2010.
hope this helps.

last year the admission committee was interested in students with gpa higher than 3.00 and decent part 1 scores (85-86)
so good luck you have chances for nyu

hi my states are part I 85, toefl 96 and gpa is 3.28.......
i have 7 month of experience in india and 5 month of observarship in usa, and also i have published my case study in state level journal in india during my internship..........
can anybody tell me what are my chances to get interview from nyu?????

hi suggest me for NYU. I heard NYU calls for interview those
who have GPA more than 3 ...
My status is NBDEpart1 86 GPA 2.80 and TOEFL 92....
My experience 1year internship and 3year clinical experience and 1month worked in research department in my home country...

Last edited:
hi suggest me for NYU. I heard NYU calls for interview those
who have GPA more than 3 ...
My status is NBDEpart1 86 GPA 2.80 and TOEFL 92....
My experience 1year internship and 3year clinical experience and 1month worked in research department in my home country...
hiii caries86, even i have heard the same tat nyu, gives weightage to applicants having more than 3 gpa....but in the past people with gpa less than 3 has made it to the school....in 2007 average gpa for the admitted students was 3.....finally its all upto tat hw many students r there with higher scores and higher gpa then u........so dont loose hope....hope u make it to nyu..

I wonder if there are any schools which do not emphasize high GPA's as a requirement for admission. My Gpa is low partially because I was a foreign student in Pakistan. Can anyone offer any suggestions on where to apply? I have applied to UMN, NYU, and Colorado this year. UMN rejected me and I'm still waiting on the others.

I wonder if there are any schools which do not emphasize high GPA's as a requirement for admission. My Gpa is low partially because I was a foreign student in Pakistan. Can anyone offer any suggestions on where to apply? I have applied to UMN, NYU, and Colorado this year. UMN rejected me and I'm still waiting on the others.
can u share ur stats with others???

I got rejection last year from NYU 89/79/101/3.00
however my friend she was 88/78/2.88/95 and she been accepted me and her graduated the same year 9 years experience there are no rules just apply improve your resume here as much as youu can and good luck

hello, Shery. you r perfect candidate for NYU. why u r not accepted last year? when did u applied and when was interview last year at NYU?

Last edited:
hello, Shery. you r perfect candidate for NYU. why u r not excepted last year? when did u applied and when was interview last year at NYU?
yes jamnagar is right
even i was wondering why

hello, Shery. you r perfect candidate for NYU. why u r not excepted last year? when did u applied and when was interview last year at NYU?
I applied very late last year before the dead line by few days my file was complete really late did not get invitation I got rejection without interview,,,,thanks

hope this helps.

Hello Dear Friend,
How do you know that the admission policy for advanced standing programs in Us Dental schools will soon change (in 2010)?
Any information regarding this issue would be appreciated.
Happy New Year Friend!

do u think i have even a remote possibility?

77/3.08/111