USMLE Need urgent advice regarding retaking step 2 ck

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

d roro

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am a new member here, first time poster. I need some urgent advice from you all.I gave step 2 ck on aug 27. During exam I had computer malfunctions during both the drug ad questions. I sent an email to nbme. Now they replied that either I can retake the test for free or I have to accept the score I got. The email didn't mention any consideration for the time I lost (which is 13 min according to them).

Has anyone else been in a similar situation like me? I don't want to go through the exam all over again but they aren't considering my situation also. I am so so frustrated right now.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know what I got. My assessment scores were good, but I had a bad feeling after exam. I had problems with simple questions. On top of that I could barely finish the 2 blocks where I had trouble.

I had some trouble with a drug abstract. The question did not load and I had to choose answers without even knowing what I was dealing with. I don't know if I should email them because I don't feel like taking that test again.