Step II Need urgent advice regarding retaking step 2 ck

Started by d roro
Tags Tags
usmle 2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

d roro

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I am a new member here, first time poster. I need some urgent advice from you all.I gave step 2 ck on aug 27. During exam I had computer malfunctions during both the drug ad questions. I sent an email to nbme. Now they replied that either I can retake the test for free or I have to accept the score I got. The email didn't mention any consideration for the time I lost (which is 13 min according to them).

Has anyone else been in a similar situation like me? I don't want to go through the exam all over again but they aren't considering my situation also. I am so so frustrated right now.
 
I don't know what I got. My assessment scores were good, but I had a bad feeling after exam. I had problems with simple questions. On top of that I could barely finish the 2 blocks where I had trouble.
 
I had some trouble with a drug abstract. The question did not load and I had to choose answers without even knowing what I was dealing with. I don't know if I should email them because I don't feel like taking that test again.