Need Your Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmD2b

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI im a current PharmD student i want to be a MD but i have really sucky grades 2.6 ....there is no way i can get into a US med sch i was thinking of going to NYCPM because they have some online MD deal with IUHS what do you guys think screw it and just go to MUA(with my grades you couldnt even get into ross or st george ) (ps i dont even do the PharmD just drop out , i already have the bs in pharmacy )

Members don't see this ad.

I would be very careful about trying to get an MD online. Especially with IUHS, they have a bad rep. Just search the boards. You will probably be able to get into Ross, they let everyone in basically. However, staying in is the hard part due to the fierce academic competition on the island and living conditions. Stay away from online MD.Good Luck.

Trying to go to NYCPM to get an MD is a really bad idea. You would be much better off looking into other alternatives.

I think that you are forgetting that the degree is DPM/MD and that you will still be a podiatrist, nothing more nothing less.