Nephrology Aspirant/Guidence needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nephroaspirant

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Every one,

I am a PGY1, started my residency in july 2008. I intend to apply for nephrology fellowship next year for 2011 start.Trying my level best to improve my CV towards it. i would grateful if any of the seniors in the forum address my following queeries.

1. I am plannning on an away rotation to do next year, would you suggest me to do a clinical rotation or a research rotation?

2. Can any body list me some programme which offer H1B visas for nephrology fellowships?

3. What are the prospects of a 3 year nephrology/critical care fellowship.

Many thanks

nephroaspirant.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Every one,

I am a PGY1, started my residency in july 2008. I intend to apply for nephrology fellowship next year for 2011 start.Trying my level best to improve my CV towards it. i would grateful if any of the seniors in the forum address my following queeries.

1. I am plannning on an away rotation to do next year, would you suggest me to do a clinical rotation or a research rotation?

2. Can any body list me some programme which offer H1B visas for nephrology fellowships?

3. What are the prospects of a 3 year nephrology/critical care fellowship.

Many thanks

nephroaspirant.

1. Research.
2. Don't really know about the other 2 questions.