NERB exam in Boston University in December 2012

Started by tony72
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tony72

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I will take the NERB exam in Boston University on December 1 and 2, 2012. I just can’t take the patients that I had schedule because the resent storm. So, I will like to know if there’s any candidate that has extra patients and will like to share with me. I will help you with the hotel accommodation, I have 4 room rented in a close by hotel. I have parking reservations too. You can send me a private message. , please help me, I will appreciate it.

Thanks in advanced.