Netter's color illustrations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jane2005

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think about the Netter Collection of color illustrations? It's a 13 book set. I think the latest edition is the 1994. Most libraries have older editions. I'm looking into getting my own set. Is it worth it?

Members don't see this ad.

What on earth makes you think you need a 13-book set of it? Do you ever plan on actually reading that sort of volume?

Members don't see this ad :)
You're freakin' kidding me, right?

i bought two sets. one to use and one to keep in its original foil packaging to retain its value as a collectors' item.

but seriously. you only want the Atlas of Anatomy. other useful ones for various classes include the devo one and the neuro one, but check those out at the library.

i bought two sets. one to use and one to keep in its original foil packaging to retain its value as a collectors' item.

but seriously. you only want the Atlas of Anatomy. other useful ones for various classes include the devo one and the neuro one, but check those out at the library.

by "devo" he means developmental embryogy not Devo the band.

0946719497.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

by "devo" he means developmental embryogy not Devo the band.

Although I desperately wanted to buy some yellow disposable coveralls and show up with a few friends at the Devo finals with the coveralls and sunglasses.

I got a copy of the Netter CD during gross anatomy. It was all that I really needed.

Ooooooh, I think the "med students of genius" videos have taken a back seat!

I think the Netter collection would be a lovely thing to own, in the same way that a fully restored 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster (navy blue with cream top) would be lovely to own. Neither serves a purpose beyond being a deeply enjoyable thing of beauty.

I think the Netter collection would be a lovely thing to own, in the same way that a fully restored 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster (navy blue with cream top) would be lovely to own. Neither serves a purpose beyond being a deeply enjoyable thing of beauty.

Well, I'll take the Porsche and get the Netter E-collection on CD.

That song rocked! I'll have it on my Netter CD - Greatest Hits.

HAHA I just found this thread. Didn't know my song made it here :p
Wish you all luck in whatever you do!
-Jonathan
NYMC c/o 2010