Neurodevelopmental Disabilities(NDD) Info. and also what differentiates it from Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boliver7

Reaction score
Hello all! I am a current second-year medical student interested in pursuing the 6 year residency in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities. I have a younger sister with Down's syndrome and have taught swimming to children with special needs and worked for many years at summer camps for children with special needs. Working with kids with complex neurodevelopmntal disabilities and their families is my passion. During my med school studies, I have found great interest in neurology as well. I am starting this forum to garner more specifics and info on NDD specialty including: scope of practice salary and lifestyle. I have also considered DB Pediatrics and was wondering what the difference is between these 2 specialties in terms of tests performed and scope of practice? I hope you all are doing well and hanging in there during this time!

Warmest Regards,

Bobby O.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.