neurology board review course

Started by erasable
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

erasable

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking for a good board review course. Are there any courses that you have heard of, tried, or would recommend?
 
There are a few courses out there, the UCLA course and the Samuels course come to mind. They are expensive, and they don't really go into the degree of detail expected of you on at least the initial licensing exam. You might be better off with the books.
 
I have used neuroprep.com mostly for the RITE, and neuroscalps.com for the boards. I thought neuroscalps was somehow better, mostly because of the videos and the way questions are organized. Good luck!