neurology pgy3 vacancies for july 07?

Started by md2bny
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Try calling around to PD's of the various programs. PGY3 vacancies are rare, but not as rare as PGY4 vacancies. I've known a couple of people who transfered as PGY3's (2nd year Neuro residents).

Nick
 
Hey guys know any programs with a pgy3 vacancy? Im not happy at the current place because of poor didactics and nothing what I expected. Please send me a PM if anyone knows about any vacancies. thanks

Hi, what about place is not as expected besides the poor didactics? Is this a university neurology program? Sorry to hear about the difficult times are your program, if I were you I would NOT let it get out the PD (or any other attending) that are disatisified about being there enough to leave . . .