Neurology resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChasingMd

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone. I was looking into doing some light neurology reading in my PGY 1 while rotating through it. I came across these neurology series by the oxford press called "what do i do now". With books on epilepsy, stroke, neuroimmunology, critical care etc. I was curious if anyone has read any of these books and would recommend them? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

These are great. Obviously you're not going to get a Victor and Adams or Bradley's level of detail. I've read several of them- they bring up pertinent cases which are short enough to maintain your attention while highlighting the most important parts of the condition.

Reactions: 1 users
These are great. Obviously you're not going to get a Victor and Adams or Bradley's level of detail. I've read several of them- they bring up pertinent cases which are short enough to maintain your attention while highlighting the most important parts of the condition.
Thanks for the reply!

Were there any in particular that you found particularly helpful that you would recommend?

Members don't see this ad :)
I would highly recommend Continuum series published by the American Academy of Neurology.... very informative and practical.
Also, recommend Neurology Dx app on iPhone/iPad for quick differential diagnosis and references...

Most if not all of the ones I read were good. Definitely learned several things from the NeuroID one and the recent stroke one was good as well, although a lot has changed just from the previous year