Neuropsych question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psychedforpsych20

Reaction score
Hello, I am working on my CV and am listing the assessments I administered as a neuropsych tech. The psych I worked for made copies of the tests we used so if a test was unfamiliar I was unsure of what battery it came from or the full title. I could contact him to ask, however, do not want to bother him unless I really have to. Thus, do any of you know the full name of the following neuropsych assessments or what battery they came from? These are the titles he had on the tests I administered...Thanks!

Assessment Orientation
Handwriting Samples (patients were asked to print and sign their full name and a provided sentence; "It is a beautiful day")
Mental Control

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I do. Do you think I should put that in parentheses in order to clarify?
I don't know that I would put it on my CV at all. I'd include measures which involve assessing A&O (e.g., MMSE), but putting it by itself (as well as the handwriting sample) seems like padding a CV.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't have measures administered anywhere on my CV. Didn't know that was a thing.

It is for applying to internships and postdocs for neuropsych folks. We like to get an inkling of how well versed someone is in test administration. After that though, it should be taken off the CV. Although, I usually just included it as a standalone add-on to my CV rather than as a part of the CV.

Reactions: 1 users
It is for applying to internships and postdocs for neuropsych folks. We like to get an inkling of how well versed someone is in test administration. After that though, it should be taken off the CV. Although, I usually just included it as a standalone add-on to my CV rather than as a part of the CV.

Agreed, I had a list of measures I had administered as well as therapy protocols/manuals I had used on my CV when I was applying for internship and postdoc. I got several comments from interviewers that they really liked that.