Neuropsychologist on TODAY SHOW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PublicHealth

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone catch The Today Show this morning? Katie Couric interviewed someone identified as "Dr. Yaakov Stern from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons" who spoke rather intelligently about the current state of research and treatment of Alzheimer's Disease. He even discussed pharmacotherapy a bit. I was under the impression that he was a neurologist, but after looking him up, found out that he's a clinical neuropsychologist.

http://cpmcnet.columbia.edu/dept/sergievsky/cnd/stern.html
 
I didn't catch the show, but the name sounds really familiar. He may have done some other shows on alzheimer's that I caught.