Neurosurgery match?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mcwmark

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all-

Does anyone here have any info on the recent neurosurgery match?

And to all those applicants, where did you match? Congratulations to all!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi to all,
Can anyone send the SFmatch neurosurgery statistics,I mean the tables about total of applicants,number of seniors,IMGs,... which is released every year after the match.
Thanks.:)

I am an FMG studying in Israel, I am not sure what I want to specialize in but I would like to know my options.
Is there any posibility for an FMG to get accepted to a neuro surgery program?
If not straight through the match, is there a way of doing a transitional year and then reapplying? if there are any FMGs that have been accepted to Nsurg please let me know.

Mike

Being jewish you can match into any specialty in US. Neurosurgery esp is full of jews. you shouldnt have a problem
goodluck

Originally posted by apma77
Being jewish you can match into any specialty in US. Neurosurgery esp is full of jews. you shouldnt have a problem
goodluck

You're kidding, right? :eek:

Stimpy~
Not sure how true this is, but I heard Barrow's accepts a lot of FMG's..... It is definitely worth trying. Not sure about how you would go about doing the transitional year, but if you did do that, you would get to know some people who may be able to help.