Nevada MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lexington2012

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the MPJE last week and I don't have results yet. My status changed and now it says "registration closed." It also has an application number and it says "NULL" under the score transfer. Anyone know if this means I failed?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the MPJE last week and I don't have results yet. My status changed and now it says "registration closed." It also has an application number and it says "NULL" under the score transfer. Anyone know if this means I failed?
Hi there getting ready to take MJPE for NV any hints or advice??
I have been studying the study stack flash cards and the Rx Exam study online course.
Worried about passing, please advise.
Thanks