Nevada MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

g79

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I flunked my NV MPJE and I'm kinda upset, ok I am upset. :( I feel like a ****** but man, I know when I need help and this is one such point of time. Anyone got any sugesstions on how to study differently, I must admit I did a lousy job readin teh law, apart from crammin it and readin it a few times over anything or any advice anyone got will be appreciated.

Just wayy too much hangin in the balance. Thank you for looking and taking the time to reply

Regards
G79

Members don't see this ad.

I bought the mpje prontopass for my state. It was really helpful for the federal laws, and you get your money back if you fail. I also used the state board of pharmacy's website- several states have a FAQ section, and also have links to some of the most important state laws. Finally, know the info from teh Pharmacy law review cd (that they give all new grads) for your state by heart. Good luck.

Thank you for your advice. I ordered the prontopass, i missed the bar by 5 points, I hope to cram the crap out of everything I have and more so understand the laws I guess. Once gain, thank you very much
Regards
G79

the nevada law exam is kinda tricky. i got asked a lot of wierd obscure questions. but i did alright. i just called the board and requested a law packet (basically just a photo copied packet of laws) i read that through about 3 or 4 times and passed. i only studied 2 days for the law exam. try to study the points that you felt you may of missed on your exam. some things that were on my exam that may help you. know who can write for what (optometists, nurse practioners ect...). how long controls are good for. what can be filled from out of state doctors. ce requirements, how many hours needed to be pharmacist, things like that...

Does anyone know how to prepare for Nevada MPJE? Which books and where to get those. Thank you very much in advance.