Never heard back after VCU interview?

Started by RenaS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RenaS

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had my interview on October 10, so its been about a month and I still havent gotten a response. Is this normal?
 
Call them back, let them know you interviewed and was wondering about the status of your application.
 
I interviewed on Oct 24th, still haven't heard back either. They did say it should take 2-3 weeks...
 
RenaS, are you early decision? I was regular decision and contacted them a few days ago to check on the status. They informed me that haven't gotten to my batch yet. I assume they had to finish ED first (since the ones in my interview group) heard back.