New applicants, read this AADSAS instruction guide

Started by bounty101
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bounty101

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This has all the rules for submitting your application, including:
what is/isn't a science course, how to send transcripts, personal statement instructions, updating coursework, etc. It also has a line by line instruction of what you'll be filling out, which is good to get a headstart.
It's for the current cycle, but other than fees I don't think anything should change.
http://www.adea.org/webdocs/AADSAS/appAADSASInstructions.pdf
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bump. I hope people look over that before they start posting questions.
 
Some people would still post those questions without searching first anyways. I knew I did. 😳

Haha I know I shouldn't be the one to judge either. 😳 My first post was asking when I should take the DAT. lol. 👎