rtmcad2319

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 3, 2004
Gainesville, FL
Status
MD/PhD Student
Has anyone taken one of the new arco tests (pub 2004?)

I just took the first one and got raped by the phy science section??

manfood.com

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2004
Status
rtmcad2319 said:
Has anyone taken one of the new arco tests (pub 2004?)

I just took the first one and got raped by the phy science section??
I would highly suggest not using their stuff, but that's just me.

OP
R

rtmcad2319

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 3, 2004
Gainesville, FL
Status
MD/PhD Student
manfood.com said:
I would highly suggest not using their stuff, but that's just me.

Just out of curiosity, why not??

crys20

make it happen!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 7, 2004
Status
DO NOT USE ARCO. MY God, this is a huge mistake. I know my name says only 10+ posts but I've been an SDNer for YEARS with a different screen name. So trust me when I say ARCO is not reputable, not at all. The tests are not at all comparable to the real thing and do not in anyway predict how you will do. For MCAT practice materials you must stick with either Examkrackers (the best, seriously!), or the Kaplan big book you get in the stores or the Kaplan and Princeton materials you get only via the class. Do not use Arco, Barron's or any of those other prep companies' materials.

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
crys20 said:
DO NOT USE ARCO. MY God, this is a huge mistake. I know my name says only 10+ posts but I've been an SDNer for YEARS with a different screen name. So trust me when I say ARCO is not reputable, not at all. The tests are not at all comparable to the real thing and do not in anyway predict how you will do. For MCAT practice materials you must stick with either Examkrackers (the best, seriously!), or the Kaplan big book you get in the stores or the Kaplan and Princeton materials you get only via the class. Do not use Arco, Barron's or any of those other prep companies' materials.
Agreed.

manfood.com

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2004
Status
lol, what that guy up there said, lol.

Let's put it this way. they have questions where they will ask, find in the passage what year this happened. Or find out in the passage when so and so was born. ******ed questions you will never see. Trust me, go from Arco, to kaplan, or tpr, or examkrackers and you'll be surprised by the ass whoopin