New AuD Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Earreplaceable

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I am a senior in my undergrad, and I am curious how everyone's first few weeks are going. Any advice?
 
My first week is going good but this will be the only easy week I have for a very long time!
 
Hello! I am a senior in my undergrad, and I am curious how everyone's first few weeks are going. Any advice?
The first few weeks have been pretty good so far. I actually had my first day of clinic today and I've got a couple more rotations this semester. I would recommend brushing up on your statistics (we've been using a ton of it in my psychoacoustics class) and if your university allows you to do any clinical observations, do as many hours as you can!