New Change in those having multiple acceptances/positions at multiple schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eBayGod

I'm a GIRL
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Either I didn't know this was always true, or it's changed now, but I guess it's good news for everyone (not having multiple deposits/acceptances)"

Applicants Holding Positions at Multiple Institutions. Starting April 1, dental schools report to ADEA AADSAS the names and identification numbers of candidates who have paid a deposit, hold a position in a dental school entering class, or both. After April 5, ADEA AADSAS reports to each institution the names of candidates for its entering class who hold acceptance(s) at additional institutions. A dental school may rescind an offer of admission to a candidate who has paid deposits to or holds positions at multiple institutions. If the dental school chooses to withdraw this candidate from the entering class, the dental school must give the candidate a minimum 15-day notice.

http://www.adea.org/dental_educatio...icants/Documents/Traffic Rules-Applicants.pdf

Members don't see this ad.

That's been known.

So don't hold multiple deposits. And really, unless you are in a quite extreme circumstance, there is no reason to do so.