Deadline for Holding Multiple Acceptances in Texas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yorta

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the deadline for applicants holding multiple acceptances to decide on one? Also, is there a final date after which absolutely no new acceptances will be sent?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know the deadline for applicants holding multiple acceptances to decide on one? Also, is there a final date after which absolutely no new acceptances will be sent?
texas schools are part of the ADEA, so they are subject to the same rules as the rest of the schools
there have been extremely rare cases of people not showing up for orientation and people getting their spot
but i wouldn't count on that happening...

texas schools are part of the ADEA, so they are subject to the same rules as the rest of the schools
there have been extremely rare cases of people not showing up for orientation and people getting their spot
but i wouldn't count on that happening...
Thanks for your reply. I know the in-state students are required to apply through Texas's own application platform called TMDSAS. Does it share the same "traffic rule" as ADEA's AADSAS? So, what is the deadline for ADEA?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for your reply. I know the in-state students are required to apply through Texas's own application platform called TMDSAS. Does it share the same "traffic rule" as ADEA's AADSAS? So, what is the deadline for ADEA?
you can google it
or search for my post from a week or two ago...

Reactions: 1 user
you can google it
or search for my post from a week or two ago...
oh, it was almost 3 weeks ago
sorry

Every school can be different about their deadlines, but for most schools, it's March 15th. I believe you get 15 days after the schools notify you. It wouldn't be a bad idea to contact the schools to make sure though.

I'd get on it sooner rather than later. You don't want schools rescinding offers and you get screwed over. I would try to make up your mind as soon as you can and drop one of the schools.

Reactions: 1 users