New Grad Job Search Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mozzarella

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!
I am just starting the process of job hunting for a small animal veterinary associate position in the Toronto area and I would love some advice. I have seen that many of the jobs posted on the OVMA website are from the VCA hospitals. Does anyone have insight on the VCAs in the GTA area (pros/cons, corporate vs private) and what I should be on the lookout for as a new grad (in terms of typical full time/part time contract hours, salary, benefits, vacation time, sick days, insurance, compensation). Any advice is greatly appreciated!!