New here....Would like to introduce myself

Started by CBRider6RR
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CBRider6RR

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey wats up everyone. I'm Dikran and im new here. this is my first post so heres a lil background.. im still workin on my BA in geography.. going to go to fullerton in Spring of 05... after, hopefully gona go to SCCO across the street... Im 20 now and im from Glendale, CA. I ride sportbikes for fun and hang out with friends bla bla bla... gona be botherin some of u with many questions in the couple of years to come... Good luck to all... Im done for now
 
awesome thats good to hear... everytime i say geography, ppl are like wat r u gona do with that so i gotta explain bla bla bla and stuff... cool dude, where u @ now?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum as well. My name is Dung and I am a fourth year economics student from UCLA. I won't be applying to optometry school until fall of 2005, but I have been reading a lot of the posts, and I have to say that they are very informative and helpful. I have gotten so much out of them! So thanks everyone.. 🙂
 
mdtpham said:
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum as well. My name is Dung and I am a fourth year economics student from UCLA. I won't be applying to optometry school until fall of 2005, but I have been reading a lot of the posts, and I have to say that they are very informative and helpful. I have gotten so much out of them! So thanks everyone.. 🙂
Welcome! 😀