new jersey anesthesia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

militarymd

SDN Angel
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
There was a thread a while back about jobs in New Jersey.....anyone from around Mount Holy???

Members don't see this ad.

I am more North......Paterson

Members don't see this ad :)
I just found out some details on the work environment up there.....I'm glad I'm not there....just wondering if anyone up there really enjoys it.

its a fight.. what have you heard

I've said it before, I'll say it again: who would want to live in NJ?

-copro

hey now, remember that there are 2 very distinct jerseys: North and South

I wouldn't be surprised if we tried seperating a while back

Exactly....lots of family roots

I am super happy however, but hey:laugh:...I am a happy guy:laugh:

Wow. Tough comments about New Jersey. Who would want to live in NJ? I do. Lived here for 28 years. Great Place. Visit now and you'll see why it's called the Garden State. The job market might not be the best, but it still isn't bad. My residents are currently offered 300K for a little over 5 days a week, with no overnight call. Is it the best in the world? maybe not, but you can do OK with that I think. I think if anyone wants to live in NJ and practice in NJ, they can live a great life. I know people in most of the groups in this area and no one is leaving anytime soon, so it can't be all that bad. Now I wouldn't say the same about OB or Neurosurgery.........