1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

new lor after e-submit?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by appassionata, May 15, 2008.

1. appassionata

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    it seems like it is impossible..
    but i am just curious if anyone has done it before? adding new LOR email address after e-submit?
    I want to e-submit early as I can so my transcript is verified asap but i don't know if i'll get my dentist's lor at the moment...I know it is bad/ridiculous..
    but some schools don't require dentist lor and i thought i could apply to those first (since i have 3 other lors) and then apply to other schools once i get dentist lor??

ps. please don't criticize i know it is very bad

2. MrLebowski

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    It actually doesn't take them very long to process letters into your file, what takes so long is the transcript verification. So as long as you send them in within a month or so after you e-submit, you'll most likely have them on your aadsas file before they're even finished verifying the transcript.

3. lemoncurry

lemoncurry tequila mockingbird
    Administrator Dentist 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    if you submit and want to send more letters (check each school to make sure of their own requirements/limitations on LORs), you will need to manually send them to each school. Usually, a faculty member will have no problem doing that, just give them the addresses.