new lor after e-submit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

appassionata

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
it seems like it is impossible..
but i am just curious if anyone has done it before? adding new LOR email address after e-submit?
I want to e-submit early as I can so my transcript is verified asap but i don't know if i'll get my dentist's lor at the moment...I know it is bad/ridiculous..
but some schools don't require dentist lor and i thought i could apply to those first (since i have 3 other lors) and then apply to other schools once i get dentist lor??

ps. please don't criticize i know it is very bad

Members don't see this ad.

It actually doesn't take them very long to process letters into your file, what takes so long is the transcript verification. So as long as you send them in within a month or so after you e-submit, you'll most likely have them on your aadsas file before they're even finished verifying the transcript.

if you submit and want to send more letters (check each school to make sure of their own requirements/limitations on LORs), you will need to manually send them to each school. Usually, a faculty member will have no problem doing that, just give them the addresses.