new MCAt scores

Started by kumar28
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kumar28

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey all,
I wrote the MCAt last AUG. and received a 25. I wrote it again this fall and am anticipating a stronger mark. My apps were sent to schools on aug 26. HOw do I relay my new scores to the schools? Do I do it through AACOM or should I send it directly to the schools? (I applied to 12 schools) Also, if they reject my app should I send it to them anyway...I mean is it possible that they will change their minds when they see a higher score?

Thanks y'all🙂
 
I wouldn't be so sure that they are going to reject your app when you got a 25. That is an average score. I got a 22 and have received 2 interview invites already, and didn't even take the Aug MCAT due to athletics obligations at my university. Good luck!!

Vanessa