NEW MCATs ON AMCAS APPLICATION

Started by gmendese
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gmendese

Porn Star
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Check your AMCAS applications, guys...the August MCAT scores are on there! I'm psyched about mine, actually. I didn't get a stellar score, but went from a 7 to a 9 in verbal...my worst section. That gives me a composite of a 29Q. I'm "wicked" happy about that!
 
Bingo! I signed in just to post the same info about the scores.
 
WOW! They are on there. I am amazed that AMCAS did this right...still not verified, but its something. Too bad they list my 13-15 verbal score as just "13" - LOL.