New Michigan Pharmacist Licensing Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ghaleb

Reaction score
Hello,

I have just received a passing grade on the Michigan MPJE and since I have already passed the NAPLEX I am now eligible to apply for a pharmacist/controlled substance application. However, I am having some issues with the application process and would like to ask a couple of questions.

1- I am following the Michigan pharmacist licensing guide found on the LARA website and it states that I must complete a 1-time training in opioids and controlled substances that meets the standards established in Administrative Rule 338.3135 prior to being issued a license. However, I have not completed any training yet and I would like to ask if anyone could provide me with the required instructions on where and how to complete this training.

2- When I was completing the online application I reached a point (photo attached) where I must submit all documents verifying my education and examination. Therefore, would it be enough if I asked my university to send my official transcript of grades? Should I contact NABP to request sending my MPJE and NAPLEX grades to the to the Bureau of Professional Licensing.

I appreciate the help
Thank you in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• LARA.png
    LARA.png
    230.4 KB · Views: 88
Hello,

I have just received a passing grade on the Michigan MPJE and since I have already passed the NAPLEX I am now eligible to apply for a pharmacist/controlled substance application. However, I am having some issues with the application process and would like to ask a couple of questions.

1- I am following the Michigan pharmacist licensing guide found on the LARA website and it states that I must complete a 1-time training in opioids and controlled substances that meets the standards established in Administrative Rule 338.3135 prior to being issued a license. However, I have not completed any training yet and I would like to ask if anyone could provide me with the required instructions on where and how to complete this training.

2- When I was completing the online application I reached a point (photo attached) where I must submit all documents verifying my education and examination. Therefore, would it be enough if I asked my university to send my official transcript of grades? Should I contact NABP to request sending my MPJE and NAPLEX grades to the to the Bureau of Professional Licensing.

I appreciate the help
Thank you in advance

You need to have your school send in the transcripts officially to the LARA offices. The CS class on the other hand I’m not sure. Possibly provided by your employer. I’d check with them. Good luck

Reactions: 1 user