New MSPE release date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jahbrony

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I don't know about the release date. NRMP has data that says 50% of interviews are given before the MSPE are released. Programs do take it into account in ranking.

my school told us that the MSPE is often used to help programs rank their candidates, not really as a resource for interviews... thats what LORs are for.

my school told us that the MSPE is often used to help programs rank their candidates, not really as a resource for interviews... thats what LORs are for.

Still ranking. I'm pretty sure interview decisions, like med school, are much more of a school + grades/transcript + board score phenomenon.

DrBowtie seems right; the pilot program is planned for 2013: https://www.aamc.org/members/osr/updates/48798/reports_eras.html

Can anyone can confirm that their school is indeed uploading the MSPE to ERAS on October 1st? If so, will programs be able to download them early as well, or is this just testing an early upload?

Last edited: