New OME videos for Step 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slowthai

holding a barbell.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've become like, the jkdoctor of step stuff, but...whatever

My first thought is too little too late, Dustyn. Step's about to go p/f

But seriously, what do you guys think? Time to hop on this bandwagon? If he's doing what Dr Ryan tried to do for step 2/M3, that's just...nah

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
His videos are high yield for step 1

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
His content is gold for shelves/step 2. The only thing I enjoy more than his videos are his tie-game and sarcastic replies to ridiculous questions/statements in the comments section. Glad to see he is offering more free videos (you can't beat free).

Reactions: 2 users
His content is gold for shelves/step 2. The only thing I enjoy more than his videos are his tie-game and sarcastic replies to ridiculous questions/statements in the comments section. Glad to see he is offering more free videos (you can't beat free).

It's amazing, I've never seen a resource that has so many lovers and haters of it at the same time

It's amazing, I've never seen a resource that has so many lovers and haters of it at the same time
In my opinion, his algorithms are extraordinarily helpful and the videos help one to see a simplistic view of disease/pathology with valuable contrasts that help to make question stems “pop”. But if you are watching the videos to learn all the nuances for the floor/step 2, you’re barking up the wrong tree (that is what Uworld is for). Nevertheless, even a simplistic understanding can help one to eliminate answer choices from more complex stems.

Last edited: