Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The new curriculum at VCU is nearly intolerable. I am disappointed with the academic coursework, as most of it is overly introductory and largely irrelevant to most students. The program is poorly administered and our supposed 'practice experience' has been a complete joke with an absolute breakdown in communication.
Even now as I write this I am sitting in class DOING NOTHING and feeling that my time--not to mention copious amounts of money--are being wasted. The only reason I can figure for the high cost of this school is the excessive amount of paper that is being wasted on unreadable PowerPoint slide handouts which will never be read by most students.
If you are considering pharmacy school I would advise you to look elsewhere. I made a huge mistake by waiting to enter pharmacy school at VCU until this year. I regret coming here and have seriously considered finding a way to transfer to another program.
Even now as I write this I am sitting in class DOING NOTHING and feeling that my time--not to mention copious amounts of money--are being wasted. The only reason I can figure for the high cost of this school is the excessive amount of paper that is being wasted on unreadable PowerPoint slide handouts which will never be read by most students.
If you are considering pharmacy school I would advise you to look elsewhere. I made a huge mistake by waiting to enter pharmacy school at VCU until this year. I regret coming here and have seriously considered finding a way to transfer to another program.

