New Question On U Of Colorado Application Status Page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mother

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Today being Friday, more or less, I checked my Application Status Page and until today the last entry lines were were "invited for interview...specific date entered" and "date of interview... specific date entered". There is now a new entry that reads "you have met the pre-requisite requirements". I am certain this is something new and probably everyone has the same entry, but would those of you at this stage of waiting please check if the same entry has been added in the last day or so. Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks for checking and responding :scared::confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Yes this is standard.

Members don't see this ad :)
that same entry ("you have met the pre-requisite requirements") popped up on my status page as well, but there is no date next to it as in the other fields. I guess that will probably change after they have done a more thorough review of my file, or maybe post interview?

Mine showed up post interview but has no date. Maybe it's just a process they are working on for all pending applications.

I would hazard a guess that it will never have a date next to it. Mine doesn't and it has been there since late Oct.