New Resource for Urology Resident and Med Students

Started by UroCoach
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UroCoach

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I remember floating through this message board many years ago, glad to see it’s still alive!!


I'm Dr. Shailen Sehgal, a full-time practicing urologist and founder of UroCoach - a free educational video library for urology topics.

Over the past year we brainstormed the most common clinical questions we get. We recently published well-organized video answers to these questions on YouTube to create UroCoach.

These videos are perfect for urology medical student education and PGY 1 – PGY 3 education.

It’s “plain speak” urology talk from two of us based on our experience— I think it will help clarify bread and butter urology topics for trainees.

Anyway, thanks for reading my message, and I hope UroCoach helps you!



Warmly,

Shailen