New SIS Journal

Started by Taus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Taus

.
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Anyone know if articles will be indexed on Pubmed? I couldn’t find that answer on their website. It’s open access and charges a lot for publishing ($800-2,400)…. The latter of which is pretty disappointing
 

Anyone know if articles will be indexed on Pubmed? I couldn’t find that answer on their website. It’s open access and charges a lot for publishing ($800-2,400)…. The latter of which is pretty disappointing
From what I’ve heard the plan is to eventually have the articles on pubmed but they have a period of time here at the start where they won’t be. I think the author fees are being waived but double check on that.