You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
New Total Rewards 2020 benefits
Started by Whereismynorco
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
assume this is a CVS thing, what are the changes?what do u guys think about that?
So what I see as the big bullet points
Vanguard is giving us more investing options
There will be a new "compensation framework", however there will be no reduction in pay for anyone
There will be an increased company paid subsidy of medical plans over the next two years
There will be compensation-based contributions. CVS is getting communist with it and making higher paid workers pay more for premiums, I guess.
Aetna Dental to replace Delta Dental
Aetna Vision to replace VSP
HSA is going from ConnectYourCare to Payflex (which is, you guessed it, run by Aetna)
Vanguard is giving us more investing options
There will be a new "compensation framework", however there will be no reduction in pay for anyone
There will be an increased company paid subsidy of medical plans over the next two years
There will be compensation-based contributions. CVS is getting communist with it and making higher paid workers pay more for premiums, I guess.
Aetna Dental to replace Delta Dental
Aetna Vision to replace VSP
HSA is going from ConnectYourCare to Payflex (which is, you guessed it, run by Aetna)
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Payflex worked very good for me in the past and the mobile app was legit. Easiest HSA I've used actually.
For the better or the worse?
Someone said something about the company going to 10 days of holidays per year and an increase in vacation time. I wonder how they will pay for it or balance it all out. This is the company that has been cutting benefits for years. No more time and half for holidays, no equity grants or stock options, reduced ESPP discount, increased insurance cost, no overnight differential, no staff incentive, no overlap etc.
I could see this company wanting to do the right thing for its employees, but their European manager competitor slashes and so they respond likewise.
I could see this company wanting to do the right thing for its employees, but their European manager competitor slashes and so they respond likewise.
i think 168 hrs starting with 32 floating hoursHow many days off including vacation, sick, holiday, etc does a CVS retail pharmacist get per year?
ProudRPhMom
Full Member
How many days off including vacation, sick, holiday, etc does a CVS retail pharmacist get per year?
Vacation time varies based on time of service and status, PT vs FT.
No increase in paid holidays - 6 company paid Holidays and 4 floating Holidays, which are the 10 existing PH.
Sick time - 32 hours
So what I see as the big bullet points
Vanguard is giving us more investing options
There will be a new "compensation framework", however there will be no reduction in pay for anyone
There will be an increased company paid subsidy of medical plans over the next two years
There will be compensation-based contributions. CVS is getting communist with it and making higher paid workers pay more for premiums, I guess.
Aetna Dental to replace Delta Dental
Aetna Vision to replace VSP
HSA is going from ConnectYourCare to Payflex (which is, you guessed it, run by Aetna)
How much raise and bonus am I getting next year? Just curious!!
How much raise and bonus am I getting next year? Just curious!!
Probably none.
Vacation time varies based on time of service and status, PT vs FT.
No increase in paid holidays - 6 company paid Holidays and 4 floating Holidays, which are the 10 existing PH.
Sick time - 32 hours
We only got 3 floating holidays this year. Is your fourth something state specific?
Where I am, we only get 6 paid holidays plus 2 floating. As for vacation, I currently get 4 weeks x base hours after 14 years of service.
I am interested to see how much my health insurance goes up, I'm sure my techs will be happy that theirs will probably go down.
I am interested to see how much my health insurance goes up, I'm sure my techs will be happy that theirs will probably go down.
They own the damn insurance companies. Literally every one in the plan. Caremark, Aetna Medical, Aetna Vision, Aetna Dental. It better be affordable.Where I am, we only get 6 paid holidays plus 2 floating. As for vacation, I currently get 4 weeks x base hours after 14 years of service.
I am interested to see how much my health insurance goes up, I'm sure my techs will be happy that theirs will probably go down.
They own the damn insurance companies. Literally every one in the plan. Caremark, Aetna Medical, Aetna Vision, Aetna Dental. It better be affordable.
That's like saying they should stop cutting tech hours after benefitting from corporate tax cuts.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K