Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey. I have a question about which somebody out there might have some insight.
I keep hearing from neurologists and neuroscientists, residents, as well as a couple references here and there on this board that there are new drugs that have come out within the past 5 years that have given neurologists more opportunities to actually TREAT their patients after they diagnose (rather than just refer to neurosurgery or tell them sorry--nothing we can do but supportive tx).
Anyone have any idea on what those new treatments/Rx are ?
I read the Neurology journals but am still new to the whole thing. I figured you guys might have a line on what's new.
-Matt
I keep hearing from neurologists and neuroscientists, residents, as well as a couple references here and there on this board that there are new drugs that have come out within the past 5 years that have given neurologists more opportunities to actually TREAT their patients after they diagnose (rather than just refer to neurosurgery or tell them sorry--nothing we can do but supportive tx).
Anyone have any idea on what those new treatments/Rx are ?
I read the Neurology journals but am still new to the whole thing. I figured you guys might have a line on what's new.
-Matt