New York MD Schools Pros and Cons (and Ranks)

Started by boscalidoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

boscalidoc

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this conversation has taken place somewhere on sdn but I would like fresh insights as I am planning to attend one of the New York MD schools. I would like to hear from you guys what are your thoughts on the following schools: Columbia, Cornell, Sinai, NYU. I would like to know all the pros and cons of each school and how would you rank them against each other. Thank you so much and I appreciate all your comments!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just wanted a general discussion of all the schools not just my choices. I already made a choice but wanted to still ask these to all of you guys.
 
just wanted a general discussion of all the schools not just my choices. I already made a choice but wanted to still ask these to all of you guys.
But if you haven;'t been accepted to all, why have a discussion on all?

Being a native New Yorker, I have throw in that Einstein and SUNY-Downstate are also NYC MD schools! But I do get that you want to talk about the Manhattan Titans.

But congrats on your accepts!!!
👍👍👍😍😍😍:luck::luck::luck::hardy::hardy::hardy::highfive::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::clap::clap::clap::=|:-)::=|:-)::=|:-)::woot::woot::claps::claps::claps::banana::banana::biglove::biglove::biglove::hello:
 
If you got into all 4 you'd probably enjoy being at all 4 / have the same level of success coming out of all 4. Just pick the one you got the best feeling from.