New York Medical College

Started by soccer1111
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No interview, email saying they will contact me in a few weeks and please update remaining coursework for the fall semester
 
no nothing from mercy but nymc just said that my app was complete and will be reviewed but nothing after that
 
I interviewed at NYMC 10/28 and was accepted on 11/3. Let me know if you have any questions
 
The email that I received said there were interviews on 10/14, 10/21, and 10,28. I did not apply early decision, I think they are just pretty quick to give decisions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad