New York State MPJE

Started by Stoic432
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Stoic432

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!

I will be taking the New York State MPJE in less than a month. What are some good study guides / tips? I am trying to avoid reading through the lengthy New York pharmacy laws online, because I am currently working full time and have a toddler, so in a time constraint! I purchased a copy of the "Pharmacy Law Simplified" by David Heckman and it seems like a good resource. Do you guys have any additional suggestions? Also, any suggestions on a study guide for the federal laws? Thanks!