news from stanford?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justpremed

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone heard anything recently? i've been complete since early sept, but i haven't heard a words since...:(

Members don't see this ad.

anyone heard anything recently? i've been complete since early sept, but i haven't heard a words since...:(
I have been complete since early october, no luck either. I wish they had some timeline as to when we should contact them to check on our status.

I've been complete since Sept as well, no love from Palo Alto.

Members don't see this ad :)
i was complete right at the beginning of nov and got an invite ~2 weeks later, i'm sure it's pretty random and not chronological how they review these things. i wouldn't despair but maybe calling them will help you figure out whether they've reviewed you or not? i'm not quite sure. good luck guys

Don't lose hope. I have been complete since early September and I just got an interview invite yesterday!

I still haven't scheduled it yet though...

anyone else? i tried calling a few weeks ago and got a voicemail that said to e-mail but no one has replied to the e-mail. i'm starting to freak out that they may have lost my app :(

Don't lose out hope guys. I was complete since AUGUST and have just today received an interview invite for January. Man, these guys are slow as heck but at least they aren't a silent rejection school.

I was complete in October and finally received an invite on 12/26 for an interview in the beginning of February.

Also got an interview invite today!!!!! :soexcited:

Use the Stanford secondary thread for Stanford discussion, that way it keeps it all in one place :)