Next years APhA meeting?

Started by pinkyrx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pinkyrx

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know where next years APhA meeting will be held? I really wanted to go this year but couldn't swing it. I'm hoping that next years will be held somewhere cool like San Fran!
 
pharmagirl said:
Does anyone know where next years APhA meeting will be held? I really wanted to go this year but couldn't swing it. I'm hoping that next years will be held somewhere cool like San Fran!


Atlanta
 
Thanks for the quick reply! Will it be around the same time of the year? I'll be on rotations then, but hopefully they'll excuse us to go to the meeting.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ultracet said:
yep starts on the 16th of march

Cool. It's close to home and I'll be done with rotations at the end of February. UF will let me out of my regular classes to go.